The David Adamson Group operates a Housing Consultancy Division that provides professional Housing Consultancy services direct to both public sector and private sector clients. All personnel within the division are professionally qualified and the division operates throughout the UK and internationally in The Middle East and North Africa.
Commissions range from statistically based market studies to programmes of building works and management activities. The housing consultants are supported by specialised IT resources and network with other divisions of the firm, offering clients a unique resource and reporting capability.
Services offered to UK clients include:
- Stock options appraisal - ODPM compliant
- Business planning asset models - MS Access
- Housing condition studies
- Forward maintenance planning
- Statutory compliance (e.g. fitness, decent homes and HHSRS)
- Social and socio-economic research
- Energy rating.
Services for international clients include:
- Housing demand forecast research
- Housing supply options studies
- Affordable housing
- Emerging trends
- Housing dynamics
All deliverables are issued in a clear and informative manner and all work is undertaken in strict compliance of RICS professional guidelines.