The David Adamson Group offers a comprehensive health and safety service catering for both large and small organisations to ensure that you meet your moral, and legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974. The Act is the primary piece of health and safety legislation in Great Britain with many subordinate Statutory Instruments such as the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015.
- Act as “Competent Person” under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Health and safety audits
- Site inspections
- Develop Health and Safety Policies and procedures
- Provide telephone advice on all matters relating to workplace Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Develop Safe Systems of Work
- Identify training needs
- Carry out tool box talks
- Health and safety updates (legislation, new techniques, processes and equipment)
Assist you with:
- Compiling Construction Phase Plans
- Method Statements
- The development of COSHH and Risk Assessments
- Accident incident investigation reports
- Precontract health and safety questionnaires (PPQs)