The David Adamson Group delivers leading edge Health and Safety and Design Risk Management services to Clients’ construction projects throughout the world.
The David Adamson Group has developed significant experience across a variety of project types. Our service meets all statutory obligations and provides reassurance to our clients that their Health, Safety and Design Risk Management processes are exemplary, adding value to clients’ core business activities. The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 place duties on everyone involved in construction work with the client being the main duty holder. The David Adamson Group provides a full Principal Designer Service, CDM Support to the Client (acting as main health and safety advisor for the duration of the project). We also provide CDM Support to the Designers and Principal Contractor.
Our Services under CDM 2015 include
- Principal Designer Services
- Clients CDM health and safety support
- Principal Designers CDM health and safety support
- Contractors and Principal Contractors CDM health and safety support
- Provide Workshops on CDM and design risk management
The David Adamson Group can offer a comprehensive health and safety service that caters for both large and small organisations to ensure that you meet your moral, and legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. The Act is the primary piece of health and safety legislation in Great Britain with many subordinate Statutory Instruments such as the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015.
- “Act as Competent Person” under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Health and safety audits
- Site inspections
- Develop Health and Safety Policies and procedures
- Provide telephone advice on all matters relating to workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Develop Safe Systems of Work
- Identify training needs
- Carry out tool box talks
- Health and safety updates (legislation, new techniques, processes and equipment)
Assist you with:
- Compiling Construction Phase Plans
- Method Statements
- The development of COSHH and Risk Assessments
- Accident incident investigation reports
- Precontract health and safety questionnaires (PPQs)