The David Adamson Group understands and embraces the complexities involved in Project Management. Our international experience, together with our knowledge and understanding of managing challenging projects, enables us to provide our expertise and technical excellence in the most efficient and economically viable manner possible. Our project management approach is more than the application of preset processes; it is about firm leadership and creativity.
A selection of the main activities and core services that we deploy to ensure that our projects are delivered safely, on time and to budget include:
- Development of project strategies and feasibility studies
- Development of design consultant's briefs
- Establishment of project management structures
- Compilation and management of project execution programmes
- Co-ordination of design processes
- Appointment of consultants
- Organisation of contractor pre-qualifications
- Evaluation of tenders, contractor selections and appointments
- Monitoring of individual and overall project progress
- Authorisation of payments
- Issuance and management of health and safety procedures
- Environmental impact management
- Co-ordination of statutory authorities and services
- Monitoring and management of project budgets and variation orders
- Organisation and management of project handover regimes
- Management of maintenance programmes and staff training
- Lifecycle value management and value engineering
The David Adamson Group project managers are drawn from developer, client, consulting and contractor organisations, ensuring a combined knowledge base successfully delivering projects across all sectors of industry.
With demonstrable expertise in delivering projects at feasibility stage, pre-and-post contract stages and during facility migration and occupation stages of development, the David Adamson Group project managers provide solution based leadership and a team ethic whilst working collaboratively with all project stakeholders.